Committed to giving back.
Our Environmental Policies
We understand that our company’s activities have an impact on the environment.
We are committed to reducing any negative environmental effects of our day-to-day operations to an absolute minimum, while at the same time maintaining the exceptional quality of our printed products.
We take our responsibilities in this important area very seriously and we have a carefully defined environmental policy which is constantly being updated and refined.
We are committed to…
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Continually reviewing our processes and evaluating the options for eliminating, reducing or mitigating any associated environmentally detrimental effects
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- Monitoring and recording our performance in a number of relevant areas to ensure that continuous progress is being achieved
- Ensuring that all personnel on site are aware of their responsibilities regarding environmental procedures and requirements
We pay close attention to…
- Oil storage for space heating
- Chemical handling and use, including inks and alcohols
- Transport of goods, including routine maintenance of vehicles and fuel consumption
- Use of electricity for air conditioning, etc.
- Waste management, including the appropriate treatment of specific kinds of waste and the recycling of all consumable waste
- Chain of custody from forests to final product with replanting in mind.